Well Friday was an eventful night and Prestyn definitely wanted to remind me who was in charge. I was admitted into the labor and delivery ward with contractions. After being their a while and having only small one they became closer together and very strong. I was given shots to stop them and thankfully they released me after I went a hour with no more contractions. Unfortunately I am on bed rest at least until Thursday when I go see the doctor next. I am really hoping I will not have to stay on. I am no where ready and Kevin has been constantly out of town so I am really on my own to finish things up. I Hope I am still able to make our trip in three weeks to Arizona, so please pray for me!!!
I am feeling as good as I can be at this point I guess I'm ready for it to be over, but I am definitely not ready for him to come yet. This child is so stubborn I wonder where he gets it from?
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Just Reminding Us Who's In Charge!
Posted by KELLY at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment