I Just realized today that Prestyn is a month old today. I can't believe how the time has flown by It does not even feel like it. I guess the busy filled days of diaper changing and feedings has made me washy. I definitely know no time right now. I was on the phone with Kevin yesterday and he asked me what day it was I had to look at my phone I had no clue what day it was let alone the date. I guess for now that is just how it will be till Prestyn gets a little older and we can have a set schedule so things are not just on the whim like they are now. Prestyn though is doing good he is still smiling and laughing at who knows what, but I can say that for the first time today he smiled and I'm pretty sure it was at me this time I know it sounds stupid, but I actually got a little teary eyed knowing that he is starting to recognize me and is being able to focus on more things. Even though I miss my sleep and the time I had to complete just simple tasks I love every moment I have with this cute little boy.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment