Mom, Dana, Kristy, and I all took the kids to freestone park to ride on the train and the other rides that they have there it was fun up until I got sick from riding the carousal. I should have known better, but I wanted Prestyn to ride it. The funny thing about it is he was sitting up strait holding on to the pole and every round we went he sank lower and lower Dana and I were laughing because it was funny little did we know he was doing it because he was getting sick:( I found that out later after we got off and he threw up a little poor baby! Luckily though it passed and he was just fine. We hung out and waited for the other kids to ride the other rides and then we went onto the train which was kinda fun other than it was a little warm that day, but not too bad. You could definitely tell it was spring since their was baby ducks everywhere they were so cute and Ava and Dylan were so excited to see them.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment