Background

Friday, June 4, 2010

9 Months
















Prestyn is now 9 months old man how time flys. We saw the Dr on Wednesday and thankfully he does not need any shots till hes 1, so they just took his height and weight and made sure he was healthy. He is now 30 inches long and weighs 22lbs 4oz, he is in the 80th percentile for his age group. He is such a big boy and growing soo fast. Since my last update he had started crawling at 7 months and at the same time started pulling himself up on everything he could find. About a week after that he had found his legs and loves to cruse around......as much as I can do anyways! He is so curious and everything is his toy. He is a pro at walking around the furniture and shifting to different ones without having to climb down! My worst fear also came true today Climbing.....yep climbing I just found him dangling off his highchair and of course before I could grab him he fell thankfully unhurt and not faced since their was not even a cry or whimper from him (only the ones coming from me :)



I don't think I'm ready for whats to come ones he does
decide to start walking on his own which I'm sure is not too far off since his balance improves everyday and barely needs much assistance now.....I'm just ready for his teething to be done with he now has 6 teeth 2 on the bottom and 4 on top with the other 2 on bottom starting to show signs of possibly coming in soon! Cant wait till its all over with he is not pleasant to be around when he's in pain.

1 comments:

Lacey said...

Prestyn is seriously one handsome little dude. I love the spray park pictures. Thanks for sharing your blog. It's fun to be nosey! ;-)