When I opened Prestyn's curtains this morning this is what I found! Yes that is ice formed on the inside of the window. I now know how Dana and Jared feel to a point I guess since our weather had only dropped to -5 and not any lower thank goodness. I did though almost end up locked out of the house though since when I got home and went to go unlock the side door the key hole was frozen over. Thankfully the front door under the porch was not other wise I would have been going to the store to buy a cordless hair dryer :) My favorite during this whole storm has been the comments that they have made on the news, last night in particular they said "It is colder in Texas than in Alaska". Just what you want to hear right!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Crazy you had the frost on the inside of your house. Weve never had that. You might want to get those windows checked out. Glad you got to experience a little of what we have :). Only a little that is.
Post a Comment